https://nursinghealthessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/nhslogo-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://nursinghealthessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/nhslogo-300x60.png admin2018-06-21 19:06:372018-06-21 19:06:37What other questions should the nurse ask about the seizures?
D.F. is a 37-year-old woman who presents to the emergency department after having a seizure.
PMH: Seizures, unknown type
No loss of consciousness
Vital signs: T 37 P 72 R 18 BP 114/64
Lungs: clear all bases
O2 Sat = 100%
CV = heart rate regular, positive peripheral pulses
- What other questions should the nurse ask about the seizures?
- What other assessments are necessary for this patient?
- What are some of the causes of seizures?
- Develop a problem list from objective and subjective data.
- What should be included in the plan of care?
- What other risk factors are associated with this presentation?
- Based on the readings and the subjective and objective data, this patient most likely had what type of seizure?
Summarize your answers in an APA formatted paper
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.