Watch online video clips from the documentary “Unnatural Causes: Is Inequity Making Us Sick? Go to , use the dropdown next to “Select Filter” in the center of the page in order to watch the clips associated with Episode #4.
- Episode 4: Eleven Clips
Based on the video clips you watched this week last week, thoroughly answer each part of the following questions. Number your responses to correspond with each question – e.g., 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
1. What is the significance of the series title/name ? Explain.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. What are social determinants of health? Provide Examples.
3. What is the difference between individual health and population health? Expand on your response.
4. How do inequality and social injustice produce health consequences? Provide examples.
5. Clearly explain why health outcome is so much more than a combination of health care, individual behaviors, and/or genetics?
*Utilizing and citing at least two new academic sources, investigate and expand upon all five questions. Your class textbook WILL NOT count as a source; Use APA style; See Rubric.