Develop appropriate critical thinking, clinical reasoning and sound clinical decision making processes and strategies essential for safe, evidence-based and competent nursing practice in medical/surgical settings.
Assessment 1: Case Study
Nursing management of a patient requiring hospitalisation
Length: 2500 words
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The aim and purpose of Assessment 1 is to provide students the opportunity to demonstrate they:
Click here for more on this paper…….
Click here to have a similar A+ quality paper done for you by one of our writers within the set deadline at a discounted
• Are developing their ability to locate, interpret, integrate, synthesize and apply nursing knowledge from NUR243, other units they have comleted and a range of current, reliable sources to a patient or scenario they may meet in day to day nursing practice in medical/surgical settings
• Are developing appropriate critical thinking, clinical reasoning and sound clinical decision making processes and strategies essential for safe, evidence-based and competent nursing practice in medical/surgical settings
• Are able to focus their attention to the needs of the individual patient as the key concern of nursing practice in health care settings
• Have a developing understanding of the role and scope of practice of the registered nurse in the Australian health care context
• Are progressing towards the level of professional written communication required for nursing practice in Australia
• Are demonstrating ethical and professional practice by adhering to the University’s academic integrity standards and plagiarism policy
The format for Assessment 1 is objective, academic writing style in proper sentences and topic paragraphs under the headings below.
Note: An introduction and conclusion are not required in this assignment.
• Item 1: Clinical presentation
• Item 2: Nursing management – Adequate oxygenation
• Item 3: Nursing management – Medication management.
• Item 4: Nursing management – Rationale for prescribed treatments and nursing interventions.
• Item 5: Safe, effective nursing care
• Item 6: Health promotion
• Item 7: Culturally responsive nursing care
Assessment 1 is to be presented:
• As a computer generated document in Word format. PDF documents will not be accepted
• 1.5 or double-spaced in either Arial, Times New Roman or Calibri font, size 11 or 12
• In clear, coherent Australian English that demonstrates progression towards the standard for written communication for professional nursing practice in Australia
• Using appropriate professional terminology and formal academic language and style
• With no acronyms and abbreviations
• With no dot points, lists, diagrams or tables
• No more that 10% over or under that stated word count
• The word counts for each items are a guide for the amount of content for each item
• Use of trade names is not acceptable. Only generic terms or names are to be used when referring to specific medications or other prescribed treatments or resources that may be used in nursing practice
Click here for more on this paper…….
Click here to have a similar A+ quality paper
The post Develop appropriate critical thinking, clinical reasoning and sound clinical decision making processes and strategies essential for safe, evidence-based and competent nursing practice in medical/surgical settings. appeared first on My Nursing Paper.