Bullying: It’s Not Okay
Please answer the following questions…
Please confirm the following:
- ______ percent of LGBTQ youth had been bullied at school in the past year.
- Being ________ by itself appears to increase the likelihood of being a victim of bullying.
- Bullying behavior may cross the line to become “_____________,” which is illegal under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
- __________ is a combination of qualities that make up personality.
- Multiple ____________ that include peer pressure, cultural oppression, academic stress, volatile teachers or parents, and economic worry contribute to unregulated bullying behavior as well.
- A common myth about children and youth who bully is that they are “_______.”
- Young bullies are more likely to report that they:
- Because __________ are the first line of defense when it pertains to children developing into bullies, nursing professionals can help parents reexamine conventional erroneous thinking or behavior that promotes bullying.
- The American Nurses Association ANA Position Statement on the Nurse’s Role In Ethics and Human Rights contains the following components related to enhanced practice to intervene and prevent bullying EXCEPT:
- What are the four domains of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Guidelines for Healthcare Providers, which apply to nursing practice and leadership?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now