After reviewing the case study “Ellen Zane: Leading Change at Tufts/NEMC,” complete the following:
· Analyze how the organization used structures and systems to deal with environmental uncertainty and complexity.
· Identify which types of power were at play within the organization.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Describe how the various stakeholders and departments were impacted.
· Discuss how the change disrupted the psychological contract that existed in the organization.
· Identify the various conflicts and resistance to change.
· Determine whether the change is programmatic, discontinuous, or emergent.
· Analyze Ellen Zane’s communication practices throughout the change management process and synthesize the best practices outlined in the text. Was her communication strategy effective?
6 pages APA format